Plastic Injection Mold Fitter/Adjuster
(Permanent evening position)
- Oversee the assembly/disassembly of molds and tooling on machinery and process equipment.
- Complete and document mold testing.
- Regulate molding settings and their optimal adjustment.
- Oversee production startup/stoppage according to the schedule.
- Identify and analyze problems, and provide effective solutions throughout the production process.
- Conduct minor maintenance on machines and equipment, and supervise staff on the night shift.
- Hold a secondary school diploma in the running and regulating of molding machines, or an equivalent.
- Have 3 years of experience in plastic injection molding.
- Have sufficient knowledge of electricity, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Training in plastic materials processing an asset.
- Have a sense of responsibility and show resourcefulness, independence, and maturity.
- Communication and teamwork skills.
In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to acquire practical experience in the plastic materials processing industry. The position will also serve as a springboard to progress within the company. You will gain skills in an air-conditioned environment, in addition to having access to an on-site exercise facility. You will also benefit from a competitive salary, group insurance, and an RRSP. If this opportunity interests you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Interested in this position? Great! Please fill out the form below and be sure to attach your resume.
890, RUE COWIE GRANBY, QC J2J 1A8