We accompany you every step of the way, from the design phase to the development of molds to the complete production of your parts.
- Consulting services for the design of molds and/or parts
We take exceptional care with the molds that we test, maintain and repair, if needed, and we provide consulting services on substitution materials.
- Maintenance and repair of molds
- Mold testing
- Consulting on substitution materials
- Plastic injection
- Hot stamping
- Pad printing
- Ultrasonic welding
- Lining machine
- Heat Stacking
- Parts assembly
LOOKING TO EFFECTIVELY MEET YOUR RECURRING NEEDS?
Benefit from solutions adapted to your sales forecasts and your order history.
SPEED UP YOUR DELIVERY TIMES
Maintain an inventory of your finished parts, always available to you in our warehouse.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ECONOMIES OF SCALE
Order larger quantities of parts to benefit from the best unit prices.
A MODERN PLANT
- Active 24/7
- 70,000 square feet
- 35,000 square-foot warehouse
- Equipped with state-of-the-art equipment
- Equipped with an air conditioning system
- Includes 3 automated supply silos
- Certified ISO 9001:2000
- Regularly maintained (cleanliness, calibration with certificates)
- Continually renewed and updated
- Equipped with 5 new presses for packaging with a fast-cycle accumulator/span>
- Includes industrial packaging machinery
890, RUE COWIE GRANBY, QC J2J 1A8